Effective Date: July 21, 2019
Our Policy applies to all visitors, users, and others who access the App (“Users“).
1. INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We may collect the following information while you are using the App:
- Information that you provide to us, such as your name, email addresses, and date of birth;
- Information that your browser sends whenever you visit our App (“Log Data“), such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP“) address, number of clicks and how you interact with links on the App, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, and approximate location in the world;
- Anonymous data regarding your interactions with the App;
- Analytics information to help us measure traffic and usage trends for the App, including the web pages you visit, add-ons, and other information that assists us in improving the App.
2. HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We may use the information that we receive to:
- help you efficiently access your information after you sign in;
- provide, improve, test, and monitor the effectiveness of the App;
- develop and test new products and features;
- monitor metrics such as total number of visitors, traffic, and demographic patterns;
- communicate with you about App updates, security alerts, and promotions relevant to you;
- detect, investigate and prevent fraudulent transactions and other illegal activities and protect the rights and property of Company and others;
- diagnose or fix technology problems; and
- automatically update the App.
3. SHARING OF YOUR INFORMATION
We will not rent or sell your information to third parties outside the Company (or the group of companies of which the Company is a part) without your consent, except as noted in this Policy. We may share your information we collect as follows:
- We may share your information (including but not limited to, Log Data) with businesses that are legally part of the same group of companies that the Company is part of, or that become part of that group (“Affiliates“). Affiliates may use this information to help provide, understand, and improve the App (including by providing analytics) and Affiliates’ own services (including by providing you with better and more relevant experiences).
- We also may share your information (including but not limited to, Log Data) with third-party organizations that help us provide the App to you (“App Providers“). Our App Providers will be given access to your information as is reasonably necessary to provide the App under reasonable confidentiality terms.
- We may remove parts of data that can identify you and share anonymized data with other parties. We may also combine your information with other information in a way that it is no longer associated with you and share that aggregated information.
- We may access, preserve and share your information in response to a legal request (such as a search warrant, court order or subpoena) if we have a good faith belief that the law requires us to do so.
4. YOUR CHOICES ABOUT YOUR INFORMATION
Your account information and profile/privacy settings:
- Delete your account at any time by [logging in, going to your profile, and choosing ‘Delete My Account’].
- Unsubscribe from email communications from us by clicking on the “unsubscribe link“ provided in such communications.
How long we keep your information:
Following termination or deactivation of your account, the Company, its Affiliates, or its App Providers may retain information (including your profile information) for a commercially reasonable time (unless otherwise prohibited by applicable law) for backup, archival, and/or audit purposes.
The security of your personal information is important to us. While no system for protecting information is perfectly secure, we have adopted commercially reasonable technical, physical and administrative procedures to protect the confidentiality of the information that we collect via the App. In the event we become aware of a data breach where Users’ personal information has been disclosed to unrelated third parties, we will notify any affected individuals within 72 hours of becoming aware of a breach if we think there is a reasonable risk of harm to those Users or if otherwise required to do so by law. If you have any questions about our policy or security, you can write us at email@example.com.
COPPA Compliance. The Company does not knowingly collect or solicit any information from anyone under the age of 13 or knowingly allow such persons to register for the App. The App and its content are not directed at children under the age of 13. In the event that we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under age 13 without parental consent, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us.
7. HOW TO CONTACT US